Re: New Vector monitor project progress

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 17:04:06 EDT
Now, if someone can direct me to where to get complete chassis that are new
for under $200, then we are in luck, otherwise, I will have to go to the
local department store and use a new TV which is less expensive, but no nice
metal chassis.  My main concern is that whatever chassis I pick I can get
many of in case everyone wants to buy a kit.  (Clay)

This shouldn't be too hard, Ive been buying new HAPP monitors for $185 for the 19" and $145 for the 13"s They are WG compatible and use a Philips tube ( I think)

-=Mark=-