Re: Tempest resetting problem

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 07:58:49 EDT

Are the beeps in test mode from checking the ram? I think most of the
atari vectors will start beeping when it detects a bad ram. Depending
on the tones, it shows which ram it determined were bad. You can get
the table from the owners manual. Also, have you checked the power
supply? The big blue can cause weird problems like this.

Jon