Re: Vector programming

From: Eric Anderson <andersone_at_csu.cted.net>
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 09:04:48 EDT

I too thought I was going to impress a whole new generation when I put Tempest on
location, but it's been there a couple of years now and the "teens" don't really
touch it at all. A fair number of us older folks play it passionately, still, the
Street Fighter II machine earns quadruple the quarters.

-Eric