Re: New Vector monitor project progress

From: James Nelson <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Mon Oct 18 1999 - 09:15:45 EDT

I'm a little concerned about the refresh rate:
If I use a non-vector CRT, the phosphors may not glow long enough to make
the picture tolerable to look at. Does anyone know the refresh rate of
Tempest or Star Wars (and don't tell me there is no such thing because there
is.) It may vary from screen to screen. If nobody knows, I'll break out
the scope and find out myself.

My guess is that it's somewhere around 30 - 60 Hz, but I need to know.

-James