RE: New Vector monitor project progress

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 13:47:02 EDT

> James probably has the answer he needs, but in the case of Tempest and Star
> Wars the refresh rate is variable. I think Star Wars runs around 40Hz most
> of the time, with some segments hopping up above 60 and some below 30...

Star Wars runs at a dead 30hz, until the death star explodes, at which
time it drops to 15.

> Asteroids runs at 60Hz. The VGGO signal always triggers at the sime time.
> Maybe it's tripped from an ISR or something.

NMI - yup. It's actually triggered from foreground code, but the
foreground code spins on a semaphore incremented by the NMI.

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. C++ - Where you can make your privates public!
ICQ # 29402898 Friends don't let newbie programmer friends do C++