Re: Seeking Tube Information

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 17:00:47 EST

I finally did track down the manual for this monitor (what a nightmare it
was trying to figure out what it was exactly). The bad part is that it
doesn't label the pins to the tube. Thats why I thought I may have to
somehow look up the specs (including the pinouts) on the tube itself
somehow, but I don't know where to look for something like that. I am
scanning in the manual for the monitor, so maybe I could a monitor guru
to peek at it to determine the pinout on it (Rodger or James maybe?).

Jon