Re: more points on the LM 3886 amp...

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 04:04:43 EST

Most audio amplifiers have another interesting characteristic. Give them a full
volume 10 KHz square wave and the output transistors will usually blow.

Of course that has nothing to do with anything since even a video game doesn't
do that. But I too wonder about this IC in a vector monitor. SHOULD be all
right with a large enough heat sink.