Re: Space Duel cocktail still sealed in original box

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 22:17:26 EST

In a message dated 11/11/99 9:14:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Robot2084@aol.com writes:

<< Might have been the Jacksonville location that closed earlier. It
definitely
 wasn't in the main Southern Music Orlando warehouse when it closed down
 (although many other boxed games were bought from there).

 2000$ is ridiculous for that game I would think, unless someone is a SD
freak
 and just has to have a mint one. >>

When anybody talks about "rot" on a FLA cabinet, you better make damn sure it
is rot and NOT termites.....I've seen MANY cabinets in FLA trashed by the
bastards...to pay $2000 for one would be a sin and a shame.
MK