Re: free Black Widow cabinet

From: <FBowen_at_checkfree.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 16:47:45 EST

When I would go over for the summers to see family. Yeah, you're right
about seeing alot more kino/arcade places there. Hmmm... Maybe the rules
are different by state or they weren't enforced where you were? I don't
think I spent any time in them before I was 18. I definitely remember the
signs "Unter 18 verboten" or something like that and don't remember seeing
kids in them. I was always in the North near Hamburg.

Any Germans (or Europeans) who can give us some better insight? Maybe I
should take this thread to RGVAC.

"David Haynes" <haynesdl@nwfl.net>@lists.cc.utexas.edu on 11/12/99 04:19:15
PM

Please respond to vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu