MH CPO Update

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 19:19:50 EST

Hi All,

Ok. First, let's resolve the question about text alignment/spacing. Check
out:

http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/images/mh_move.gif

The first image is that which I posted last night. At that resolution, one
pixel difference in spacing is significant.

The second image is the scan of the original CPO at 300 DPI. (note the
*very* faded colors)

The third image is my reproduction, also at 300 DPI. I drew lines between
the two images to show similar alignment. Note that at this resolution a
single pixel misaligment represents only 1/300th of an inch and is therefore
insignificant.

The fourth image represents the resolution at which the CPOs will be
printed, 1200 DPI. At this resolution the text is crisp and clear.

Since yesterday I've made several tweaks to the art and printed a test CPO.
This can be seen at:

http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/images/mh_cpo_test1.jpg

I printed this on my color laser in three sections and taped them together.
This is then held down to the CP with tape as well. I still have a few more
tweaks to do, but I think it's coming along nicely. I met with my printer
today, and if all goes well I will have the final pieces printed by next
Friday.

Any comments (or criticisms :) please let me know.

Thanks,
-roy-