RE: Vector Hardware

From: Mendel Pearl <mendel_at_matranortel.nl>
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 10:25:50 EST

It DOES indeed 'offset' both X and Y amps in the same matter...

So, actually, it is somekind of 'rough' positioning of the XY?

jeff hendrix <jhendrix@Quark.Com> on 11/12/99 07:13:25 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu

To: "'vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu'" <vectorlist@lists.cc.utexas.edu>
cc: (bcc: Mendel Pearl/Matra exiTel/nl)
Subject: RE: Vector Hardware

I don't have my schematics in front of me, but it might be the linear
scaler.

-jeff