Re: Amplifone HV probs/Thank you John Robertson

From: Dan Todd <acmech_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 23:32:57 EST

I would suggest you shut it down. Invest in a new transformer. I went through
the red transformer thing a month ago. Lessoned learned. Red is Dead or will be
very soon. I finally got a red transformer working after a half dozen voltage
regulators and then it only lasted for 4 days. I thougt is was great I missed
the $200 bullet and then had to get a new t-former anyway after wasting my time
and parts. Never bothered to test the last 4 red transformers I still have

just my $.02

Dan