Re: Amplifone HV probs/Thank you John Robertson

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 23:39:56 EST

Jess Askey wrote:

> So does that mean I can change your info in the flyback registry to 'known good'
> ? :-)

Wow what a memory! :-) Actually Jess, I have acquired about 5 more HV
boards since that registry entry. Unfortunately, I had to raid the
flyback that I registered for the mounting U bolt to put in the one I
was able to get working. The registered flyback was throwing sparks off
the coils, so it is officially "known dead".

I will endeavor to update my entry as soon as I determine the status of
the rest of these HV's. I have a LOPT tester on the way (Thanks again,
John Robertson) and hope to know more in a week or two.

Thanks,
Noel