RE: Amplifone HV probs/Thank you John Robertson

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 13:27:59 EST

> Out of the 8 star wars I've owned (sorry again Clay)

DAMMIT! Ok, here's an offer maybe someone can't refuse...

If anyone has a spare Star Wars cabinet with good artwork, I'd be willing to
trade something like a complete-in-metal-cage StarWars boardset with one of
my SW/ESB switcher kits (pre-installed of course) for it. I don't need the
control panel or monitor bezel or glass or power supply or any of that...

(I'd trade for other stuff too, but that just seemed most vectorlist-like.
;-)

-Clay