Re: Amplifone HV probs/Thank you John Robertson

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 17:07:04 EST

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Noel Johnson wrote:

> very out of focus and the entire picture swells. The picture expands to
> the point that the three gun turrets are no longer visible on the sides
> and bottom of the screen. After the death star explosion, all is well
> until the next time to blow the darn thing up. I haven't capped the HV
> yet, but will try that soon.

        You mentioned it was a blue HV board -- does it have the 50 ohm
resistors across the voltage regulators? If not, you should install
them, especially for a Star Wars. Unmodified blue HV boards are
really only good for Quantum.

Joe

Joseph J. Welser jwelser@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Design Engineer -- Crystal Semiconductor Corporation
Ph.D. Student in E.E. -- University of Texas at Austin
Work: jwelser_at_crystal.cirrus.com http://www.crystal.com
P.O. Box 17847; Austin, TX 78760