Re: Cat Box on Ebay/Rat Box

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 12:33:16 EST

Well what John and I discussed was to have a listing of every game, within each games
section I was thinking of just having a numerical list of every IC by location (A1, C/D3,
etc) under each IC, have a pin listing with the signature....
Here is a simple example...

Missile Command:

A1 (74LS04):

        1 - 2386 14 - FFFF
        2 - E45A 13 - DE43
        3 - 20DE 12 - 9E23
        4 - 12BC 11 - 1234
             5 - 8555 10 - 003E
        6 - 2ABC 09 - 54E7
        7 - 0000 08 - 32D1

B/C1 (74LS08):

etc....

Or you could just list them straight down instead of pseudo pinout format.
Or if you really wanted to get fancy, you could have a little pic of the IC
with the pinouts next the the pin. :-)