Re: Cat Box on Ebay/Rat Box

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 18:21:53 EST

Jess Askey wrote:

> Well what John and I discussed was to have a listing of every game, within each games
> section I was thinking of just having a numerical list of every IC by location (A1, C/D3,
> etc) under each IC, have a pin listing with the signature....
>

> Or you could just list them straight down instead of pseudo pinout format.
> Or if you really wanted to get fancy, you could have a little pic of the IC
> with the pinouts next the the pin. :-)

Granted that would be a complete listing of signatures but it bypasses one of the time advantages of a well
scripted signature list. A well scripted signature list will have you do the final stages of a section &
then reference you to previous points in the circuit if there are problems. This takes some time to
develop.

--
Kev                    Mowerman@erols.com    >>REMOVE THE ? to REPLY
Looking for Pac-Man related hacks & Video Game