Re: "untested" PCBs... (LONG)

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 01:35:09 EST

> I received nothing in the mail that week ether so I Emailed Jan again asking
> for my boards or my Money back The response was:

I found this interesting, so I looked through krazykatt1's feedback list
and noticed the following:

--------

GREAT SELLER! When the package was lost in post he sent it again at HIS
expense!

Outstanding! Item didn?t arrive, seller sent second one; beat that!

--------

This was in the course of the last 3 weeks. I ship about as much as this
guy does and I've *NEVER* lost a package through any carrier (though from
what I understand I'm lucky). I'm also puzzled as to why there's no
negative feedback on this guy. If things are this busted up, don't any of
you leave negative feedback, or is it being censored?

-->Neil

Neil Bradley Synthcom home : http://www.synthcom.com
Synthcom Systems, Inc. C++ - Where you can make your privates public!
ICQ # 29402898 Friends don't let newbie programmer friends do C++