Re: "untested" PCBs... (LONG)

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 06:45:55 EST

Neil Bradley wrote:

> If things are this busted up, don't any of
> you leave negative feedback, or is it being censored?

I'd bet it's because of the "Legal Disclaimer" that eBay puts on thier feedback
page that basically says you can be sued for posting negative feedback. I can't
imagine that people want to take the chance.

As for shipping, I've only had one package I sent "Lost" by the USPS. Parts of the
box were "Found and delivered" but the truly valuable stuff was not. The box was
insured and I eventually got paid, but that's weird too, they paid me, not the
shipee. I had to cash the USPS check and send the guy a personal check. Big
hassle.

As for Mark, good to see you reinstated. Automation can screw you.

Ob Vector: I have the bushing kit that Roy (chumblespuzz@home.com) sells installed
in my Tempest and it is amazing. The thing feels like it will spin forever if you
do it hard enough. Amazing difference.

-Al-

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                    =-
-= Learn how to install a Cap Kit in your video game's monitor and   =-
-= see a whole lot more on my web page at:                           =-
-=               http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone                  =-