RE: "untested" PCBs...

From: Chris Bright <cbright_at_intouchsurvey.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 09:34:39 EST

Subject: RE: "untested" PCBs...

Ahhhhh! These could be the same Williams boards he owes me from a year ago!!

50% of the time is not good enough for me.

Cheers
MacMan

He owes me a bunch of Williams stuff also. Some day he will get his... I'm
fairly lazy when it comes to dealing with people like that, but I know some
people aren't.. and they live alot closer to him than me.

Incidently, I "traded" a working Asteroids Deluxe for my "bunch of Williams
stuff"... someone on the group probably has the board by now. My package to
him "got lost in the mail" also.

Whatever,
Chris Bright