Gravitar CPOs - Ready for Pre-Order!

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 19:36:12 EST

Hi All,

I have just received the proof for the Gravitar CPO from my printer and it
is beautiful. You can check it out at:

http://members.home.net/chumblespuzz/images/gravitar_cpo_preview.jpg

The blues look washed out in the top picture, but that is because of the
flash. The bottom picture was taken without the flash to show the blues
better.

The Vector List price for these will be $55 each + $5 shipping. This price
is good for one week from today. After that the price will go up to $65
each.

If interested, please email me directly at chumblespuzz@home.com.

My next project is the Reactor CPO and is coming along nicely. I'll keep you
all posted on the progress.

Thanks,
-roy-