Re: Star Wars side art

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 19:38:35 EST

Hi Joel,

I haven't pursued this for several reasons.

1) I'm not ready to take on a project this big right now,
2) There was very little interest to actually finance the project,
3) I don't have any side-art to evaluate the difficulty.

Perhaps when time permits I will look into this further, but for now I feel
most comfortable sticking with small-run CPOs.

-roy-