RE: Selling Items on VL

From: Simon Whittam <shag_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 21:53:22 EST

Damn, now I feel all guilty for asking you to consider doing a
Gravitar CPO. :-( I thought for sure, if you did a BW, that
a Gravitar would be in-demand. Who knew?

I guess asking for a Berzerk CPO and Venture CPO is now
out of the question ... woops (those arn't v-e-c-t-o-r games)!
Me bad.

I for one think you're doing a great service to the hobby and
offering CPOs (vector even) to the group is beyond reproach.
Rant as you will but remember some (if not most) of us appreciate what
you're doing (for profit or not). I don't think its breaking the
charter. Damn if I had a few extra soldering stations, I'd sell
them first to people who "love" the hobby as I do ... instead
of to the masses who don't give a damn about why my
Asteroids are all "wavy" or why my SW keeps giving me
mathbox errors ...

Anyway, just be glad you're not a "duck". :-) [Replace the
"d" with "f" if you wish].

  SPW
  Kanata, On
  CANADA

<my time to rant>
p.s. Go bad and do what every other money grubbin' bastard
is doing, and sell them to the highest bidder on Ebay. Screw
the hobby, who !@#$'n cares!!!
<end of rant, I feel better, sorry if I bugg'd anyone here - me have bad day
today>