Re: Major Havoc board questions

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 15:15:09 EST

If you have a spare LETA chip (uses in Crystal Castles, Millipede, Marble Madness,
Toobin', etc.) I would first swap that to see what happens. Im guessing that your
spinner works fine with Tempest? Maybe the opto is on the 'edge' and the different input
inpedances between a MH and Tempest are just enough to make something funny like this
happen.
  Either way, it is either the LETA or the opto, or maybe some sort of strange harness
grounding problem?