Re: How is Mike Apollo's Space Duel CPO?

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 08:47:54 EST

I've seen one of his other overlays and it was quite good, but the material was
very thin and of the wrong texture. The art was exceptional though (Baby Pac).

-Al-

chumblespuzz wrote:

> I was going to purchase one of his as I recently picked up an SD and I was
> told by a fellow collector that I wouldn't be statisfied with the quality of
> the materials/print. Then again, I'm awfully picky. ;-)
>
> I guess I'll be adding this one to my list, but it's not going to happen
> soon. Perhaps Feb-ish.
> -roy-

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                    =-
-= Learn how to install a Cap Kit in your video game's monitor and   =-
-= see a whole lot more on my web page at:                           =-
-=               http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone                  =-