RE: Identify This Trakball

From: Paul Sommers <Paul.Sommers_at_cwo.com.au>
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 21:17:35 EST

Doug,

Know this trackball very well. It was used by Taito in a number of their
cabinets and table tops for us here in Australia.

My Missile Command TableTop has these trackballs. Recently I got another
couple from some junked Marine Date CP's - no opto's though (rollers are
nearly new so I will whack them in my MC.

I'll try and contact the Op where I got the CP and get him to go through his
junk box. If I have any luck for you I'll let you know.

Cheers
MacMan