Re: Atari Power supplies

From: Tek <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 10:33:34 EST

Thank you all guys, for the quick replies.

I have an fully equipped REGII board, and the 110V fan output is of no
importance, so probably it won't be a problem to get the SW boarset running.

However, I just found out the SD harness has one F pin on the big molex, which
should be M to fit. Probably there is even a difference between color vector
supplies of Tempest and SD...
The PS Molex I have now is exactly as described by Noel. I'll let you know when
I could make the test!

Cya!

Mendel