Re: Tempest on top as we go into the new millennium

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 19:25:34 EST

I got an email from Clay a couple days ago and he doesn't seem to be all
that disgruntled. I think with the holidays and all he just hasn't
bothered to resubscribe yet.

Since he's been backordered on parts for his multigame kits he's taken
some of his orderforms off the website until he catches up. So - I don't
think he's given up on vector games.

Ya gotta admit, as a game collector - it's pretty cool to order a very
affordable kit which allows you to play so many variations of games on one
piece of hardware. Not sure why Clay gets a bad rap every so often.

Matt