Re: Tempest on top as we go into the new millennium

From: Tek <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 18:21:03 EST

Speaking of S/N ratio and Clay, I really think it is a SHAME that a vector guru
like Clay decided to leave because he was beaten on for offering a very nice
deal we all could profit from.

I really think the CRT-charge thread (which WAS interesting, however), has done
more bad to the S/N than this one message of Clay. CRT-charges are not more
Vector related than soldering stations I think... but hey are both applicable
and thus more or less appropriate.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I really disapprove with this
happening, and especially when reading a prelude to this group it comes to
mind...

Cya !