vectorlist administrivia

From: <Paul_Labuda_at_Dell.com>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 13:19:42 EST

Fellow vectorheads,

Please note that my e-mail address has changed. Please send any private
correspondence to me at Paul_Labuda@Dell.com instead of labuda@dell.com .

To contact Joe and me, no matter what changes our e-mail addresses might
make, send any vectorlist maintenance messages to
vectorlist-request@lists.cc.utexas.edu . If ownership of the list changes
for any reason, the request address above will contact the current owners.
Use it for any complaining about content, questions about on-topic versus
off-topic, etc. Essentially, if you're not sure that something should go to
the vectorlist readership, send it to vectorlist-request instead.

- Paul Labuda