RE: Compare Amplifone and WG?

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 14:26:36 EST

You should probably check out the Amplifone FAQ. What you are referring to is
the "Dead Red" or "Trashifone" Flyback. The HV transformers were destined to
failure because of a certain person who is now CEO of Ben & Jerry's. After you
replace the crap transformer, the monitors are rock solid (so I hear).

Jon