Re: Question: WG 15V2000

From: PlayerTwo <player2_at_playertwo.com>
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 21:09:58 EST

Have a 19V2000 in my Battlezone, but it's got a bit of Omega Race burn-in on
it. Both of my upright Omega races have G05s in them, one with Omega Race
burn-in only while the other has Asteroids burn-in, so it's difficult to say
which one is really supposed to go with which. All three of my mini Omega
Races have the mini G05, as does my cocktail Asteroids, each with their
respective (proper?) burn-in.

I would guess that during manufacturing, there were possibly some external
contractual changes when it came to outsourcing specific parts to be made,
in this case monitors. Especially if both are referenced in the manuals.
Does the use of a specific monitor model coincide with serial number ranges
of specific games? (i.e. - G05 = ser 0000 - 3500, 19V2000 ser 3500 - ?)

Anyone have any input on this? Anyone... anyone...?

P2