Goodbye Vectorlist

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 22:02:58 EST

        With all the recent controversy on vectorlist (and my bad
luck with arcade-related stuff, in general -- again, see my recent post to
RGVAC,) combined with a lot of stuff that is going on in my "real" life, I
guess I'm "resigning" as vectorlist co-owner. I just don't have the time
for this stuff. It's supposed to be a hobby, yet, dealing with all this
stuff is taking as much time as my "real" job (and giving me as many
headaches.)

        My problem is that I don't disagree with anything anybody says
here, yet, everybody is saying something different. I have tried to make
decisions, but no matter what I've decided somebody's unhappy. This is
not a position I want to keep myself in, so I'm bowing out.

        Since I have the Univ. of Texas account (Paul doesn't,) I'll
still be a "de-jure" owner of the list, but I'll be unsubscribing and
dropping everything in Paul's lap (Sorry Paul.) Again, this is equally
due to outside circumsatances, as it is with my opinion of the vectorlist
right now.

Happy Vectoring To All,

Joe