Re: various vector...

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 22:25:23 EST

Well, now for my thoughtful comment about this. RGVAC/RGVAM are mostly a waste
of time. The S/N ratio of all the ads makes it a waste unless you are looking
to buy something. Generally keeping commerce off this list has kept the list
an invaluable resource, but I must admit, seeing the progress that Clay and Roy
were making on various projects also kept my interest. If someone will create
a Vectorlist - Commerce edition, I'll subscribe to it and I'll filter it into
the same folder I have for Vectorlist. I think a no eBay rule would be good on
such a list.

The Pinball people have a commerce mailing list where people post wanted / for
sale items and receive daily e-mails about things that were added. If you
haven't seen it, it offers a ton of information and the people who post to it
really don't abuse it. I find it very useful for finding specialized parts and
understanding the value of what I want / have.

Well, during the writing of this I see that Joe has also quit. Sad day for
Vectorlist. Entropy abounds.

-Al-

-=               Al Warner batlzone@cyberenet.net                    =-
-= Learn how to install a Cap Kit in your video game's monitor and   =-
-= see a whole lot more on my web page at:                           =-
-=               http://www.cyberenet.net/~batlzone                  =-