Setting color levels on vector monitors

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 16:28:14 EST

I have been playing with my TV at home learning how to tweak the color, contrast, tint, etc. and figured that there needs to be some better test patterns for vector monitors for configuring this stuff. How do you guys tweak the individual color bias and gain? I'm thinking we should have something similar to what is available in the video market (of course someone has to write some code we can throw in a popular vector like Tempest). Here are a couple sites that have information about the video world:

http://www.videoessentials.com
http://www.displaymate.com/index.html

Jon

PS. Joel, you bastard! I thought *I* was going to make the first real thread over here :)