Mail-list structure was...Re: Just checking

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 00:24:06 EST

Well, I took the time to read the background files on my list
(Techtoolslist@flippers.com) and found an interesting reason why it is
recommended NOT to have the "Reply-To" go directly to the list. The author
suggests that the "Reply-To-ALl" is the one to use when replying to the
list, and the Reply-To enables one to reply to the sender without hitting
the group with accidental mail. So...here is the link if anyone is curious
about this:
http://garcon.unicom.com/FAQ/reply-to-harmful.html

I'll post this on my list too...

  http://www.flippers.com