Re: Mail-list structure was...Re: Just checking

From: <FBowen_at_checkfree.com>
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 07:24:34 EST

I know the accidental reply to list bug bit frequently and was frustrating,
but I would prefer that problem as opposed to worrying that information
useful or interesting to other parties will accidentally be sent via e-mail
never to be seen by the list.

John Robertson <jrr@flippers.com>@synthcom.com on 01/13/2000 12:24:06 AM

Please respond to vectorlist@synthcom.com

Sent by: owner-vectorlist@synthcom.com