Service outage today

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 13:00:13 EST

Final reminder: Synthcom is undergoing an IP and link switch today in about 2
hours or so. At that time, you will get mail bounces with server timeouts. It'll
be at least 12 hours before the new DNS IPs take effect, and it may take until
Monday sometime to get it sorted out (depending on how quickly Network
Solutions gets their systems updated).

Synthcom will be directly accessible via IP address 207.202.133.195. It is
moving from 198.145.98.253. Dialup users: This will still allow you to browse
the internet once the links and routing are properly set up. Mail to you will
just be delayed, and outgoing mail may or may not go.

-->Neil