RE: Smoked or clear glass on Sega games

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 15:35:50 EST

I'll have to pull out an old brochure and check. The ones I've seen had the
smoke, but maybe the distributor did that for better looks...

OK, I just pulled out my old ST brochure...the game did NOT have a smoked
plexi. Had clear with the instruction cardboard right behind, and a monitor
bezel. Opps....Even the cockpit model looks clear...and the kits were the
same...

John :-#?#

  http://www.flippers.com