Re: Quantum overlay

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 10:08:34 EST

I was thinking a Crystal Castles/Millipede cabinet would be ideal
because (1) the control panel is already designed to use a trackball -
something a Space Duel, Gravitar or Black Widow are not. While the
aforementioned vector cabinets are similar to the Quantum, the control
panel has that extra space at the back so you don't slam you fingers
into the glass. The second reason to use a CC/Mill cabinet is because
the monitor in those games is already oriented in a vertical position.
No hacking of the wood required. And besides, to convert one to a
Quantum means not loosing another vector game in the process... I was
even thinking of converting a CC/Mill cabinet to a Major Havoc ala Alpha
1, but then I got a Tempest cabinet...

tm