Re: Re: Quantum overlay

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 10:23:06 EST

Well, as long as he planned on having a new control panel made, there
is no reason why he couldn't just have the control panel made so it
extends out from the cabinet more to give more room for a hand to
move around. I would say if multiple people are going to do this,
its better (read: cheaper) to have a handful of control panels made
at once than for each person to have it done themselves. Plus, that
would ensure they could all use the same overlay.

Jon