Re: Richardson

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 12:59:31 EST

No, they aren't going to do that. And they don't make tubes for us, they sell
literally hundreds of different CRTs and are aware where some of this particular
one is being sold to.

Basically, Richardson doesn't really MAKE anything as far as I can tell, they
are a distributor for other companies.

"Magiera, Joe (AIT)" wrote:

> So if Richardson Electronics makes vector tubes just for the vector head
> collecting community, anyone thing there's any chance into talking them into
> making new chassis' also?
>
> Joe

Windows:
32 bit graphical interface for a