Re: Source for AY-3-8912 chips

From: Todd Miller <litterbox_at_netconx.net>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 11:59:02 EST

> > So this suggests 2 hacks for a V2 Multigame eprom:
> >
> > 1) Have it say "sector secured".
>
> This doesn't exist on the game today, so you'd be asking Clay to write new
> speech.

Really guys...I heard it say "sector secured" & "Red Alert" (later in game
play) I don't think I'm going crazy. I'm trying to remember when I heard
this, if I was using the complete original PCB set or if I just used the speech
board w/multigame. Does anyone have a ST using the original eprom/CPU
board, not the multigame, that would be willing to check this out ? Maybe it's an
issue with the multigame coding ? I guess I'm being a bit nit picky...

The speach is docummented at;

http://www.spies.com/arcade/simulation/gameHardware/G80ref1.20

Todd