Re: Star Wars Controller alignment

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 00:06:10 EST

Paul.Sommers@cwo.com.au writes:

<< When I run self test the controller is perfectly aligned, but when I play
 the game the controller needs to be at about 35 degrees to fly straight.

 I read in the manual last night that it has a self calibrating controller
 and by playing the game and moving it to the extremes of the screen it would
 calibrate itself - it didn't, and the manual doesn't elaborate any further.

 I probably rushed it, being excited and all, but am I doing it right? >>

Make sure you are cranking the allen screws down ALL the way after you align
the control. If they are not tight, your calibration is going to be off...