Re: Re: V: DVG Multigame

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 15:47:39 EST

Put me on the geek builder list. While I don't etch my own boards (yet), I
do enjoy stuff components & programing chips to build small kits,
enhancements.

I must agree in my experiences there are very few DIY types out in RGVACer
land, hence the popularity of Clay Kits or other pre packaged solutions.

I do enjoy the free flow / exchange of information but I can understand why
someone would protect it & their product also.

The current "solution" for Dragon's Lair sortta irks me being priced at $200
for a parallel to serial convertor with translation & handshake, but it
seems to sell well.

Bring on the AD project!!! What about the color mods that Clay allueded to?

Kev
mowerman@erols.com