Re: Relocatable vector games available

From: Clay Cowgill <vector_clay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 01:43:53 EST

>Comes complete with assembler and assemblable source listings for the
>games (very little to no comments for them, though).

Yay! Thanks Neil!

>Clay - I'll get on the beam repositioning tomorrow for you...

Groovy.

Just to let everyone know the outcome of the Asteroids/Deluxe/LL Multigame
thing...

I'm going to go ahead and do the Multigame for Asteroids boardsets. The
daughtercard will contain Non-volatile SRAM, a POKEY, and EPROM (and a
decent sized PAL). I'm going to pitch the SRAM architecture-- Doug and I
were the only people that wanted it, so I can make a two-of-a-kind for us
later on.

The hardware design is about 90% complete thanks to it being mostly the same
as my generic 6502 multigame board. I'm just going to net-list in a POKEY
by hand and run new prototype PCB's. I'll write the menu system and finish
the hacks to LL and DLX in bits and pieces of time in between MultiJAMMA and
MultiExidy stuff.

Maybe have something ready to roll by mid-May?

-Clay