Relocatable vector games available

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 03:50:28 EST

I've put up relocatable (in assembly source form) images of Asteroids,
Asteroids Deluxe, and Lunar Lander located:

http://www.synthcom.com/~neil/reloc.zip

Comes complete with assembler and assemblable source listings for the
games (very little to no comments for them, though).

Step 1 for Neil's multigame unit complete. ;-) Now to go modding the
source to cause all images to be executable from a common point and make
the controls work in an Asteroids cabinet. ;-)

Clay - I'll get on the beam repositioning tomorrow for you...

-->Neil