Re: Relocatable vector games available

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 02:49:30 EST

Clowns was the Midway clone of Exidy's Circus (or was it the other way
around). You moved a seesaw back and forth to keep one clown falling on the
unoccupied end which catapulted the other clown up the screen where he would
(hopefully) pop the three rows of balloons that scrolled across the top of the
screen.

These were black and white games with color overlays to make the three rows of
balloons each a different color. Each color scored differently.

Only thing it really has in common with what you are doing is the, in Exidy's
case, 6502 processor. (Midway used the 8080).

Clay Cowgill wrote:

> >Sounds like a vector CLOWNS to me....
>
> Clowns? Can't say I've heard of it. Arcade or home game? Was it any fun?
> ;-)
>
> -Clay

Windows:
32 bit graphical interface for a