Quantum pre-CPO planning questions

From: Magiera, Joe (AIT) <joe.magiera_at_msg.ameritech.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 08:26:12 EST

In anticipation of Roy's Quantum CPO repo (can we get a status Roy?), can
the dedicated Quantum owners pass along some information?

-What is the color of the trak-ball? I believe it's midi sized. Will a
stanard Wico or Happ midi trak ball work without wiring harness changes?
-Are the player-1 & player-2 start buttons the normal Atari red light
blinking buttons (or something else)?
-Is the front glass/plexi clear, smoked, etc. and is there any art work on
it?
-Is there any art work on the monitor bezel, or is it simply black
cardboard/plastic?

Appreciate any info. Thanks!

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com