RE: Relocatable vector games available

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 08:37:28 EST

This isn't a bad idea. But maybe it should just be Omega Race. You could still use the asteroids graphics if you wanted, but the gameplay is pretty simple. Of course, it could be tricky rotating the ship with buttons (I know I have a hard time playing it in MAME w/ the keyboard), but that could be worked out. This would definitely add more value to the commercial multigame over the for-fun hack, imho.

Jon